Eldercare Services and Rates
Key eldercare services that are offered to the consumer and family consist of:
- Determining Needs: Conduct an objective and comprehensive assessment of your loved one’s needs.
- Insurance Maze: Help families understand Medicare and Medicaid, what is or is not covered by private insurance, and how to communicate with health care providers.
- Review of Legal Documents: Make sure individuals have Power of Attorney, Living Wills and similar authorizations in order.
- Financial Resources: Explain potential costs and facilitate realistic planning for range of services needed.
- Cost / Benefit comparison for services and housing options
- Cost / Benefit comparisons for insurance plans(Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Prescription, Long Term Care)
- Determining eligibility for Medicaid benefits
- Information and Guidance: Help seniors and their families make informed decisions about care options, and help with family communications.
- Patient Advocacy and/or Coordination of Services
- Schedule and monitor in-home support services, such as: personal or skilled nursing care, meal preparation/delivery, housekeeping, lawn care, pet care
- Make arrangements for home safety modifications
- Schedule transportation services
- Schedule doctor’s appointments. With authorization, act as healthcare surrogate
- Arrange for adult day care or socialization opportunities
- Accompany elders and families on visits to communities providing alternate housing options
- Assist with application for benefits (Medicaid, VA) and community resources
- Act as liaison on behalf of families, among healthcare providers, support service providers, and alternate living communities
- Long-Distance Caregiving:Act as a liaison to families at a distance, overseeing care, and quickly alerting families to changes and concerns.
- Researching Alternatives: If home living is no longer an option, advise on process of moving an older person to or from a retirement community, assisted living, or nursing home.
Thorough assessment of the elder’s
- Living Situation
- Health Status
- Financial Resources
- Safety Issues
- Review of Legal Documents
- Family support
Is conducted based on an on-site visit with the elder and their family members to determine the specific needs of the individual. An action plan with written recommendations will be provided.
Comprehensive Evaluation with written recommendations: $350.00
Hourly rate: $75.00
Additional Legal Services:
Basic Estate Plan Package (includes simple Will, Financial Power of Attorney, and Advanced Directive/Living Will): $99.00
Pricing is based on company size and services selected.